Success Skills Centre is offering a 16-week paid internship program.
You may be eligible for this internship if you:
- Are an internationally educated woman facing skills and racial, barriers
- Have Canadian Language Benchmark Level 6 and up
- Have obtained a degree/diploma from your home country
- Have been looking for some time for a related job in your field of study and experience
- Are unemployed or underemployed
- Have Permanent Resident Status or are a Canadian Citizen
- Have basic introductory computer skills and require more advanced computer skills (e.g., in Microsoft Office, computer drafting or other related applications)
- Are ready and fully committed to staying for 16 weeks with an employer in an internship in your related occupation
It will be a 16-weeks, full-time at a minimum of 35 hours per week, depending on the host employer’s hours.
During the internship, participants will be paid a gross salary of $16 per/hr
If you meet the above requirements, please send your résumé or details of
your education and work experience to:
This is a federal government pilot program to help international-educated women professionals to successfully transition into sustained, related employment. The objective of the program is to help those individuals with greater, rather than lesser needs, especially individuals who are facing specific barriers. The program is designed to develop essential skills for work, knowledge, and networks through skills development, Hands-On Practicum, and meaningful internship work experience.